Get your whole family to eat healthy and nutrient rich food that looks as good as it tastes. Save time with slicing, dicing and shredding vegetables for salads, garnishes to cook or for tasty stir-fry’s. The Spyra-Gyra does all this in seconds. Use your Spyra-Gyra to prepare nutrient and vitamin rich vegetable noodles that have even the pickiest eater coming back for seconds. Excellent gift for family and friends. Available in White.
- Comes with 3 spaghetti blades including the angel hair blade. Blade sizes 0.9 mm 2.4 mm and 4 mm.
- Factory fitted stainless steel flat blade
- Non-slip suction feet for secure hold
- Sturdy Handle
- Made from food safe ABS plastic, nylon and stainless steel blades
- User friendly – The Spyra-Gyra is easy to assemble and disassemble. It is easy to clean and compact for convenient storage
- Includes instructions manual
- Made in Taiwan
- Eco friendly – does not use any electricity as it is hand operated. Biodegradable packaging.
What your Spyra-Gyra can do
Using the flat blade make curly strands with cucumbers, beetroots, apples, baby marrows and much more. These are great to use as garnish, in salads and in side dishes. The flat blade can also be used to shred cabbage for coleslaw and perfectly slice onion rings.
Using the 3 blade types you can make:
- Vegetable noodles
- Fruit salad
- Spiral spaghetti salad
- Tasty stir fry’s
- And much more
Essential hand operated kitchen tool that turns all hard vegetables into one of three widths of spaghetti including the 0,9mm angel hair to make attractive salads and fruit salads.
Makes amazingly attractive fluted vegetables suitable for salads, cooked vegetables and decorations.
Shredding and slicing
Green and yellow pepper strips in seconds,makes finely sliced coleslaw.
Handle with care: All blades are sharp
Directions for use
- Cut both ends of the fruit/vegetable off.
- Push the fat end of the vegetable onto the pipe blade.
- Holding the vegetable push the spikes on the rotating disk onto the other end of the vegetable.
- Place your left hand thumb onto the sticker labelled PUSH and simultaneously turn the handle clockwise.