Nut and Cheeze Making Kit
- Remove the nut pulp from the Nut Milk bag and place in a glass bowl.
- Add finely chopped red pepper, celery and red onion – about 1 Tbsp. of each to the pulp.
- Add 1 Tbsp of avocado or olive oil.
- Add salt and flavoring of your choice E.g. Chili Garlic, Herb, Curry Powder, etc to taste.
- Mix Well. If the mixture is still dry then add the bit of milk (±2 tsp’s) leftover in the blender jug and or more oil.
This will make ± 200ml of Cheeze!
Enjoy with salad or on crackers. Keep refrigerated and eat within 3-4 days.
Nuts are an antioxidant powerhouse.
Antioxidants help control free radicals, which are unstable molecules produced as a normal part of metabolism. Free radical production increases in response to heavy sun exposure, stress, pollution and other causes.