Nut & Cheeze Making Kit
- Soak 100 grams of Almonds (or the nut or seed of your choice) for 6 hours or overnight.
- Discard the water and rinse in clean water (Remove skins – optional.)
- Place the soaked nuts or seeds into the blender jug.
- Add 700ml water.
- Blend on high until the nut or seeds are a fine paste in the liquid.
- Pour the liquid through a Nut Milk bag over a fairly large bowl.
- Add your non-dairy starter and mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- Pour into clean jars and incubate overnight in a yoghurt maker or similar appliance.
- Stir and refrigerate (note that yoghurt will only thicken once it has been refrigerated).
Although they're considered a high-calorie food, research suggests that nuts may actually help you loose weight
In one study of overweight women, those who consumed almonds lost nearly three times as much weight and experienced a significantly greater decrease in waist size compared to the control group
What's more, even though the calorie counts listed for nuts are quite high, studies have shown that your body doesn't absorb all of them. This is because a portion of fat stays trapped within the nut's fibrous wall during digestion
Sunflowers are a good source of selenium, an antioxidant that is a known enemy of cancer. Sunflower seeds also contain bone-healthy magnesium and copper.
Oscar Juicer Classic DA950 JuicerR7,695.00Inside the box
• The Oscar Juicer Classic.
• 3 juicing screens – fine, coarse and blank.
• Tritan juice collection container.
• Tritan pulp collection container.
• Cleaning brush.
• Pusher with a silicone ring.
• 3 pasta nozzles.
A summary of what your Oscar Juicer Classic can do
• Make nutritious freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• Juice leafy greens and wheatgrass into life and health giving juice.
• Make pasta.
• Create delicious frozen sorbets.
• Make preservative free nut butters.
• Healthy baby food.
• Grind coffee beans.
• Make patés.
• Crushed spices such as ginger, garlic, chilli.