Nut butter can be made with most nuts but macadamia produce the best consistency.
Use the blank screen of your Oscar Juicer.
Nuts must not be soaked!
Process the nuts through the Oscar feeding them into the shoot, a spoon full at a time, allowing them to be fully processed before you add more.
Reprocess as many times as you desire to produce a softer butter.
For a creamier butter - mix in some coconut oil
Add a little salt (Optional)
Oscar Juicer Classic DA950 JuicerR6,995.00Inside the box
• The Oscar Juicer Classic.
• 3 juicing screens – fine, coarse and blank.
• Tritan juice collection container.
• Tritan pulp collection container.
• Cleaning brush.
• Pusher with a silicone ring.
• 3 pasta nozzles.
A summary of what your Oscar Juicer Classic can do
• Make nutritious freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• Juice leafy greens and wheatgrass into life and health giving juice.
• Make pasta.
• Create delicious frozen sorbets.
• Make preservative free nut butters.
• Healthy baby food.
• Grind coffee beans.
• Make patés.
• Crushed spices such as ginger, garlic, chilli.