2 or 3 bananas, peeled and cut into 2cm pieces.
Fruit: Select whichever fruit you want to combine with the banana. Chop and freeze.
Suggestions: Pineapple, strawberries, peaches, apricots, etc.
Remove the fruit from the freezer and allow to stand for a few minutes so that the pieces are not rock hard.
Assemble the Oscar Juicer with the blank screen.
Process the fruit alternating the banana with the other fruit or berries.
The result is a sorbet or frozen yogurt-type dessert. You may process the fruit through more than once to increase the creaminess.
This can also be made with plain banana.
Process all ingredients in your juicer, stir and serve.
Strawberries are the only fruit that have their seeds on the outside. The heart shape of a strawberry gives you an indication of one of the body parts it benefits the most. Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamins C and K as well as providing a good dose of fibre, folic acid, manganese and potassium. The vibrant red color of strawberries contains powerful antioxidants which are attributed to protect against heart diseases, inflamed joints and various types of cancer.
Oscar Juicer Classic DA950 JuicerR6,995.00Inside the box
• The Oscar Juicer Classic.
• 3 juicing screens – fine, coarse and blank.
• Tritan juice collection container.
• Tritan pulp collection container.
• Cleaning brush.
• Pusher with a silicone ring.
• 3 pasta nozzles.
A summary of what your Oscar Juicer Classic can do
• Make nutritious freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• Juice leafy greens and wheatgrass into life and health giving juice.
• Make pasta.
• Create delicious frozen sorbets.
• Make preservative free nut butters.
• Healthy baby food.
• Grind coffee beans.
• Make patés.
• Crushed spices such as ginger, garlic, chilli.