2 cups watermelon (diced)
1 cup strawberries
1 medium peach
7 peppermint leaves
Process all ingredients in your juicer, stir and serve.
Strawberries are the only fruit that have their seeds on the outside. The heart shape of a strawberry gives you an indication of one of the body parts it benefits the most. Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamins C and K as well as providing a good dose of fibre, folic acid, manganese and potassium. The vibrant red colour of strawberries contains powerful antioxidants and are thought to protect against inflammation, cancer and heart disease.
Watermelon is the only fruit that you eat, drink and get to wash a little bit of your face. This super-fruit is made up of more than 90% water, making watermelon one of the healthiest treats to stay hydrated. Apart from the high water content, watermelon is a good source of antioxidants and nutrients. One of the antioxidants found in watermelon is lycopene (which is also found in tomatoes), this has strong anti-cancer properties. The high water content in watermelon is good for assisting the kidneys in detoxing the body. In the hot summer months, consuming water melon will stabilise your body temperature, preventing heat strokes.
Oscar Juicer Classic DA950 JuicerR6,995.00Inside the box
• The Oscar Juicer Classic.
• 3 juicing screens – fine, coarse and blank.
• Tritan juice collection container.
• Tritan pulp collection container.
• Cleaning brush.
• Pusher with a silicone ring.
• 3 pasta nozzles.
A summary of what your Oscar Juicer Classic can do
• Make nutritious freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• Juice leafy greens and wheatgrass into life and health giving juice.
• Make pasta.
• Create delicious frozen sorbets.
• Make preservative free nut butters.
• Healthy baby food.
• Grind coffee beans.
• Make patés.
• Crushed spices such as ginger, garlic, chilli.