1 medium sized beetroot
1 large carrot
2 medium sized granny smith apples
1 orange (peeled)
Half thumb ginger root
* Quantities can be adjusted based on your taste preference.
Process all ingredients in your juicer, stir and serve.
Oranges are known to be one of the richest sources of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight diseases such as the common cold and flu. Due to the high water content and natural sugars, oranges hydrate your body while increasing your energy levels. They are also rich in soluble fibre, which lowers cholesterol, potassium which is good for the heart, dietary fibre which combats constipation. For the skin, the antioxidants in oranges protect the cells from damage keeping your skin young and fresh.
Carrots are the number one vegetable recommended for eyesight due to the high content of beta-carotene and vitamin A, which improves eyesight. Carrots are also rich in antioxidants which fight cancer causing free radicals, these antioxidants also slow down the ageing process and finally beetroot on its own contains fibre, Vitamin C and B. It contains minerals copper, magnesium and potassium. It is also a good source of iron.
Oscar Juicer Classic DA950 JuicerR7,695.00Inside the box
• The Oscar Juicer Classic.
• 3 juicing screens – fine, coarse and blank.
• Tritan juice collection container.
• Tritan pulp collection container.
• Cleaning brush.
• Pusher with a silicone ring.
• 3 pasta nozzles.
A summary of what your Oscar Juicer Classic can do
• Make nutritious freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• Juice leafy greens and wheatgrass into life and health giving juice.
• Make pasta.
• Create delicious frozen sorbets.
• Make preservative free nut butters.
• Healthy baby food.
• Grind coffee beans.
• Make patés.
• Crushed spices such as ginger, garlic, chilli.