1 medium coconut ("meat" only)
2 large oranges
2 medium peaches
Process all ingredients in a juicer, stir and serve. Best served with ice cubes.
Mature coconut "meat" has high levels of fiber and oil which help it function like a probiotic. Probiotics are very beneficial for the digestive system because they feed the good bacteria in the intestines. Coconuts are highly nutritious, rich in fiber, and packed with essential vitamins and minerals. The many health benefits of coconuts also include stabilising blood sugar and complete cell hydration.
Oranges are known to be one of the richest sources of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight diseases such as the common cold and flu. Due to the high water content and natural sugars, oranges hydrate your body while increasing your energy levels. They are rich in soluble fibre which lowers cholesterol, potassium which is good for the heart, dietary fibre which combats constipation. For the skin, the antioxidants in oranges protect the cells from damage keeping your skin young and fresh.
The bright colour in peaches is an excellent indicator of the antioxidants readily available in peaches. This is not their only benefit, peaches are also known to be a good source of potassium which the body needs for proper nerve and cellular function. Potassium also helps to maintain good electrolyte balance and regulate muscle growth and functioning.
Oscar Juicer Classic DA950 JuicerR6,995.00Inside the box
• The Oscar Juicer Classic.
• 3 juicing screens – fine, coarse and blank.
• Tritan juice collection container.
• Tritan pulp collection container.
• Cleaning brush.
• Pusher with a silicone ring.
• 3 pasta nozzles.
A summary of what your Oscar Juicer Classic can do
• Make nutritious freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• Juice leafy greens and wheatgrass into life and health giving juice.
• Make pasta.
• Create delicious frozen sorbets.
• Make preservative free nut butters.
• Healthy baby food.
• Grind coffee beans.
• Make patés.
• Crushed spices such as ginger, garlic, chilli.