Juicing wheatgrass is something that you have to experience at least once in your life. Actually more than once because wheatgrass is known to be more than just a type grass. It is medicine that heals you both internally and externally with no side effects! I have read about many plants that are are good for you but they usually offer 1 or 2 benefits sometimes a bit more than that. This was one of the first plants I came across that has more benefits than my fingers and toes combined!
Some of the benefits include:
- Clear skin -No more acne and acne related scars. This natural superfood will clean you from the inside out.
- Detox – on a day to day basis we are exposed to different things that are harmful to our bodies. We are exposed to environment pollution which we inhale and then we have internal pollution that we create ourselves from the foods that we eat that is processed and refined. The fibre in wheatgrass is body’s broom and mop. It spring cleans your inside leaving you feeling lighter and with more energy.
- Chlorophyll – one of the best sources of living chlorophyll (up to 70%) which helps in clotting normal blood and healing wounds. Chlorophyll also increases the oxygen content in the body which is very good for anaemic people.
- A rich source of protein – Wheatgrass contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein, which are essential for cell growth and regeneration.
- Vitamins and Minerals galore! Did you know? It has more Vitamin C than oranges and more Vitamin A than carrots! Wheatgrass contains a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals, including the 13 essential ones, combined with dozens of trace elements and enzymes. Wheatgrass contains all known minerals known to man.
and for more detailed information on how to grow wheatgrass, how to juice it and how to start your own journey towards a healthier, then this book is for you!