2 cups fresh or frozen (completely defrosted) mango
1 cup raw coconut water
1 whole lime, peeled
1 small green chilli (seeds and placental skin removed, if you want milder heat)
Process all ingredients, except the coconut water, through your Oscar Juicer.
Pour coconut water through the machine to help push the residue through.
Enjoy without straining.
*Process all ingredients in your juicer, stir and serve.
Mature coconut "meat" has high levels of fiber and oil which help it function like a probiotic. Probiotics are very beneficial for the digestive system because they feed the good bacteria in the intestines. Coconuts are highly nutritious, rich in fiber, and packed with essential vitamins and minerals. The many health benefits of coconuts also include stabilising blood sugar and complete cell hydration.
Mangoes do not only taste good, they are also rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, A and E and a wide range of minerals that include magnesium and potassium. The combination of nutrients in mangoes protects the body from colon-, prostate-, leukaemia and breast cancers. In addition to protecting your body from diseases, mangoes also lower cholesterol, keep your skin looking fresh, regulate blood sugar levels, strengthen the immune system and aid with digestion.
Oscar Juicer Classic DA950 JuicerR7,695.00Inside the box
• The Oscar Juicer Classic.
• 3 juicing screens – fine, coarse and blank.
• Tritan juice collection container.
• Tritan pulp collection container.
• Cleaning brush.
• Pusher with a silicone ring.
• 3 pasta nozzles.
A summary of what your Oscar Juicer Classic can do
• Make nutritious freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• Juice leafy greens and wheatgrass into life and health giving juice.
• Make pasta.
• Create delicious frozen sorbets.
• Make preservative free nut butters.
• Healthy baby food.
• Grind coffee beans.
• Make patés.
• Crushed spices such as ginger, garlic, chilli.