2 medium granny smith apples
1 large orange (peeled)
1 inch fresh ginger, roughly chopped
2 medium carrots (peeled) Ice cubes (optional)
Cut all the produce in pieces, big enough to fit the feeding tube of your juicer.
Put the apples, orange, carrots and ginger through your juicer.
For chilled juice, add ice cubes to your juice collection bowl before juicing.
Pour into a glass, add ice, some water and a sweetener to taste.
Garnish with mint (optional).
Process all ingredients in your juicer, stir and serve.
Oranges are known to be one of the richest sources of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight diseases such as the common cold and flu. Due to the high water content and natural sugars, oranges hydrate your body while increasing your energy levels. They are also rich in soluble fibre which lowers cholesterol, potassium which is good for the heart, dietary fibre which combats constipation. For the skin, the antioxidants in oranges protect the cells from damage keeping your skin young and fresh.
Ginger is an excellent natural remedy for nausea caused by motion sickness, morning sickness, nausea caused by medication and general stomach upset. Ginger also contain chromium, magnesium and zinc which improves blood flow in the body.
Oscar Juicer Classic DA950 JuicerR6,995.00Inside the box
• The Oscar Juicer Classic.
• 3 juicing screens – fine, coarse and blank.
• Tritan juice collection container.
• Tritan pulp collection container.
• Cleaning brush.
• Pusher with a silicone ring.
• 3 pasta nozzles.
A summary of what your Oscar Juicer Classic can do
• Make nutritious freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• Juice leafy greens and wheatgrass into life and health giving juice.
• Make pasta.
• Create delicious frozen sorbets.
• Make preservative free nut butters.
• Healthy baby food.
• Grind coffee beans.
• Make patés.
• Crushed spices such as ginger, garlic, chilli.