1 large cucumber
1 lemon peeled
2 granny smith apples
½ a pineapple peeled
handful mint leaves
1 cup full ice cubes
Process all the ingredients in your juicer.
Stir the juice in the collection bowl.
Put the ice in your jug.
Pour the juice over the ice.
Cucumbers are the number one fruit for beauty. A cucumber is made up of 95% water. Water is a key component in flushing out toxins from the body that cause wrinkly skin and other pigmentation defects.
Nature's very own tooth brush, apples stimulate the production of saliva, reducing the bacteria in the mouth while reducing tooth decay. Apples are also rich in soluble fibre, stabilising sugar levels, reducing mood swings and lowering cholesterol levels.
Lemons are very good for you, they contain vitamin C, B6, A, E, Folate, Niacin thiamin, Riboflavin, Copper, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc and Protein. They can be used to treat throat infections, indigestion, constipation, dental problems and high blood pressure. Lemons strengthen the immune system and are also considered an excellent blood purifier.
Pineapples are good for colds and flu's due to their high vitamin C content. They contain a special enzyme called Bromelain which is known to be excellent for suppressing coughs and loosening mucus.
Oscar Juicer Classic DA950 JuicerR7,695.00Inside the box
• The Oscar Juicer Classic.
• 3 juicing screens – fine, coarse and blank.
• Tritan juice collection container.
• Tritan pulp collection container.
• Cleaning brush.
• Pusher with a silicone ring.
• 3 pasta nozzles.
A summary of what your Oscar Juicer Classic can do
• Make nutritious freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• Juice leafy greens and wheatgrass into life and health giving juice.
• Make pasta.
• Create delicious frozen sorbets.
• Make preservative free nut butters.
• Healthy baby food.
• Grind coffee beans.
• Make patés.
• Crushed spices such as ginger, garlic, chilli.