1 tray of wheatgrass
1 granny smith apple (cut to fit your feeding tube - cutting it # works best)
Half a lemon (juice only)
To juice: Add a little wheatgrass then a bit of apple and then more wheatgrass.
Serve promptly with ice.
Wheatgrass is one of the superfoods that gives your blood exactly what it needs. It is one of the best sources of chlorophyll in plants. It is also an effective healer because it contains all the minerals needed by man, including vitamin A, B, C, E, I and K. It is extremely rich in protein and contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein. All these elements help get rid of toxins in the body, purify the liver, stabilise blood sugar and fight off infections.
Nature’s very own tooth brush, apples stimulate the production of saliva, reducing the bacteria in the mouth while reducing tooth decay. Apples are also rich in soluble fibre, stabilising sugar levels, reducing mood swings and lowering cholesterol levels.
Lemons are very good for you, they contain vitamin C, B6, A, E, Folate, Niacin thiamin, Riboflavin, Copper, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc and Protein. They can be used to treat throat infections, indigestion, constipation, dental problems and high blood pressure. Lemons strengthen the immune system and are also considered an excellent blood purifier.
Oscar Juicer Classic DA950 JuicerR7,695.00Inside the box
• The Oscar Juicer Classic.
• 3 juicing screens – fine, coarse and blank.
• Tritan juice collection container.
• Tritan pulp collection container.
• Cleaning brush.
• Pusher with a silicone ring.
• 3 pasta nozzles.
A summary of what your Oscar Juicer Classic can do
• Make nutritious freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• Juice leafy greens and wheatgrass into life and health giving juice.
• Make pasta.
• Create delicious frozen sorbets.
• Make preservative free nut butters.
• Healthy baby food.
• Grind coffee beans.
• Make patés.
• Crushed spices such as ginger, garlic, chilli.