2 stalks celery
4 medium carrots
4 spinach leaves
Peel carrots and chop into 4-6 pieces.
Chop other ingredients into pieces to fit in the feeding tube of your juicer.
Put the ingredients through the juicer.
Stir well and pour into a glass with some ice, if desired, and enjoy.
*For a less pulpy juice, sieve the juice.
Carrots are the number one vegetable recommended for eyesight due to the high content of beta-carotene and vitamin A, which improves eyesight. Carrots are rich in antioxidants which fight cancer causing free radicals, these antioxidants also slow down the ageing process.
Celery is known to have the least amount of calories while being able to reduce inflammation, reduce stress levels due to the magnesium content, regulate acidity in the body, improve digestion due to the water content and supply your body with natural salt as it contains sodium.
Lemons are very good for you, they contain vitamin C, B6, A, E, Folate, Niacin thiamin, Riboflavin, Copper, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc and Protein. They can be used to treat throat infections, indigestion, constipation, dental problems and high blood pressure. Lemons strengthen the immune system and are also considered an excellent blood purifier.
Oscar Juicer Classic DA950 JuicerR7,695.00Inside the box
• The Oscar Juicer Classic.
• 3 juicing screens – fine, coarse and blank.
• Tritan juice collection container.
• Tritan pulp collection container.
• Cleaning brush.
• Pusher with a silicone ring.
• 3 pasta nozzles.
A summary of what your Oscar Juicer Classic can do
• Make nutritious freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• Juice leafy greens and wheatgrass into life and health giving juice.
• Make pasta.
• Create delicious frozen sorbets.
• Make preservative free nut butters.
• Healthy baby food.
• Grind coffee beans.
• Make patés.
• Crushed spices such as ginger, garlic, chilli.