1 cup cilantro
1 jalapeno (1 cm cube)
Thoroughly wash all the ingredients, especially if they are store bought and not organic. If they do not have organic certification on them we recommend that you peel the produce as produce that is not organic is sprayed with chemicals that can be harmful to the body. Peel the pineapple and chop along with cucumber, lime and jalapeno (small pieces to fit through the feeding tube of your juicer).
Put all ingredients through the juicer.
Stir well and pour into a glass with some ice, if desired, and enjoy.
*For a less pulpy juice, sieve the juice.
Cucumbers are the number one fruit for beauty. A cucumber is made up of 95% water. Water is a key component in flushing out toxins from the body that cause wrinkly skin and other pigmentation defects.
Pineapples are good for colds and flu's due to their high vitamin C content. They also contain a special enzyme called Bromelain which is known to be excellent for suppressing coughs and loosening mucus.
Limes are very good for you, they contain vitamin C, B6, A, E, Folate, Niacin thiamin, Riboflavin, Copper, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc and Protein. They can be used to treat throat infections, indigestion, constipation, dental problems and high blood pressure. Limes strengthen the immune system and are also considered an excellent blood purifier.
Oscar Juicer Classic DA950 JuicerR7,695.00Inside the box
• The Oscar Juicer Classic.
• 3 juicing screens – fine, coarse and blank.
• Tritan juice collection container.
• Tritan pulp collection container.
• Cleaning brush.
• Pusher with a silicone ring.
• 3 pasta nozzles.
A summary of what your Oscar Juicer Classic can do
• Make nutritious freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• Juice leafy greens and wheatgrass into life and health giving juice.
• Make pasta.
• Create delicious frozen sorbets.
• Make preservative free nut butters.
• Healthy baby food.
• Grind coffee beans.
• Make patés.
• Crushed spices such as ginger, garlic, chilli.