1-5 celery stalks
1 cup chopped spinach
1 handful coriander leaves
Cut the beet into cubes.
Chop the celery and coriander into pieces to fit through the feeding tube of your juicer.
Put ingredients through the juicer.
Stir well and pour into a glass with some ice, if desired, and enjoy.
*For a less pulpy juice, sieve the juice.
Beetroot is one of the sweeter vegetables available and is used for salads and juices. Beetroot is rich in nitrates that are known to reduce blood pressure and reduce the risk of strokes and heart related disease. Beetroot includes a pigment called Betacyanin which gives it the beautiful red colour. Betacyanin is a powerful antioxidant that speeds up detoxification in your liver.
Spinach leaves contain a good amount of minerals like iron, potassium, manganese, magnesium, copper and zinc. Potassium is an essential component of cell and body fluids that controls heart rate and blood pressure. The copper in spinach is needed for the production of red blood cells. Zinc is needed by different body enzymes to regulate growth, development and digestion.
Celery is known to have the least amount of calories while being able to reduce inflammation, reduce stress levels due to the magnesium content, regulate acidity in the body, improve digestion due to the water content and supply your body with natural salt as it contains sodium.
Oscar Juicer Classic DA950 JuicerR6,995.00Inside the box
• The Oscar Juicer Classic.
• 3 juicing screens – fine, coarse and blank.
• Tritan juice collection container.
• Tritan pulp collection container.
• Cleaning brush.
• Pusher with a silicone ring.
• 3 pasta nozzles.
A summary of what your Oscar Juicer Classic can do
• Make nutritious freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• Juice leafy greens and wheatgrass into life and health giving juice.
• Make pasta.
• Create delicious frozen sorbets.
• Make preservative free nut butters.
• Healthy baby food.
• Grind coffee beans.
• Make patés.
• Crushed spices such as ginger, garlic, chilli.