2 stalks beet
a pinch of turmeric
Wash the carrots and peel the oranges plus beet.
Slice ingredients into 4-6 pieces (size enough to pass them through the feeding tube of your juicer).
Put ingredients through the juicer.
Stir well and pour into a glass with some ice, if desired, and enjoy.
*For a less pulpy juice, sieve the juice.
Carrots are the number one vegetable recommended for eyesight due to the high content of beta-carotene and vitamin A, which improves eyesight. Carrots are rich in antioxidants which fight cancer causing free radicals, these antioxidants also slow down the ageing process.
Oranges are known to be one of the richest sources of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight diseases such as the common cold and flu. Due to the high water content and natural sugars, oranges hydrate your body while increasing your energy levels. They are rich in soluble fibre which lowers cholesterol, potassium which is good for the heart, dietary fibre which combats constipation. For the skin, the antioxidants in oranges protect the cells from damage keeping your skin young and fresh.
Oscar Juicer Classic DA950 JuicerR6,995.00Inside the box
• The Oscar Juicer Classic.
• 3 juicing screens – fine, coarse and blank.
• Tritan juice collection container.
• Tritan pulp collection container.
• Cleaning brush.
• Pusher with a silicone ring.
• 3 pasta nozzles.
A summary of what your Oscar Juicer Classic can do
• Make nutritious freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• Juice leafy greens and wheatgrass into life and health giving juice.
• Make pasta.
• Create delicious frozen sorbets.
• Make preservative free nut butters.
• Healthy baby food.
• Grind coffee beans.
• Make patés.
• Crushed spices such as ginger, garlic, chilli.