What you will need
• Warm water (you can use cold water as well but we have found warm water to be the most effective).
• Dishwasher liquid.
• Dish cloth.
• Supplied cleaning brush.
• Start by unplugging your juicer from the wall socket.
• Disassemble the front end part of our juicer completely. For information on how to assemble and disassemble your Oscar juicer click here.
• Rinse each item under running water.
• For a more thorough cleaning session, fill the sink with warm soapy water and add your dishwashing liquid. Wash all the front end parts and clean the strainer with the provided brush. The provided brush is designed to reach those areas that are hard to reach with a dishcloth. Rinse and dry properly with a dishcloth before storage or reusing.
• Use a soft cloth or sponge moistened with water to wipe down the machine itself. Although the juice is designed to go through a certain route in the juicer, juice and pulp do splash on the juicer itself.
It is important not to leave food particles to dry out in the juicing strainer as this blocks the holes, making it difficult to clean and it restricts the flow of juice.
When "cleaning an Oscar juicer" you do not need to do a complete clean-up between juicing. When you are finished with your first juicing session, pour water into the hopper while the juicer is running. Remove the entire front end as one complete piece and put into plastic supermarket bag and place it into the fridge. For your next juicing session simply remove it from the fridge and re-attach it. It is not recommended to do this for more than 2 juicing sessions.
All parts are not dishwasher safe!
Oscar Juicer Classic DA950 JuicerR7,695.00Inside the box
• The Oscar Juicer Classic.
• 3 juicing screens – fine, coarse and blank.
• Tritan juice collection container.
• Tritan pulp collection container.
• Cleaning brush.
• Pusher with a silicone ring.
• 3 pasta nozzles.
A summary of what your Oscar Juicer Classic can do
• Make nutritious freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• Juice leafy greens and wheatgrass into life and health giving juice.
• Make pasta.
• Create delicious frozen sorbets.
• Make preservative free nut butters.
• Healthy baby food.
• Grind coffee beans.
• Make patés.
• Crushed spices such as ginger, garlic, chilli.