2 chopped grapefruits (peeled and pitted)
5 chopped medium carrots
2cm fresh ginger (peeled and chopped)
Put all ingredients through your juicer.
Add ½ cup filtered water to dilute the juice if necessary.
Grapefruit works as an excellent appetite suppressant as compared to many other foods and substances. It is said that the smell of the grapefruit reduces the feeling of hunger, which is the reason why people often include grapefruit in their weight-loss programs. The high amounts of fiber contained in this fruit can also satisfy hunger and help people avoid the temptation to overeat, since it is a bulky food and stimulates cholecystokinin to be released, a hormone that regulates digestive juices and acts as a hunger suppressant.
Carrots are the number one vegetable recommended for eyesight due to the high content of beta-carotene and vitamin A, which improves eyesight. Carrots are rich in antioxidants which fight cancer causing free radicals, these antioxidants also slow down the ageing process.
Ginger root is well known as a remedy for travel sickness, nausea and indigestion and is used for wind, colic, irritable bowel, loss of appetite, chills, cold, flu, poor circulation, menstrual cramps, dyspepsia (bloating, heartburn, flatulence) and gastrointestinal problems such as gas and stomach cramps.
Oscar Juicer Classic DA950 JuicerR7,695.00Inside the box
• The Oscar Juicer Classic.
• 3 juicing screens – fine, coarse and blank.
• Tritan juice collection container.
• Tritan pulp collection container.
• Cleaning brush.
• Pusher with a silicone ring.
• 3 pasta nozzles.
A summary of what your Oscar Juicer Classic can do
• Make nutritious freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• Juice leafy greens and wheatgrass into life and health giving juice.
• Make pasta.
• Create delicious frozen sorbets.
• Make preservative free nut butters.
• Healthy baby food.
• Grind coffee beans.
• Make patés.
• Crushed spices such as ginger, garlic, chilli.